was born in Saltillo, Coahuila in 1908.
In 1921 she initiaded her studies in the Academy of Saltillo under Ruben Herrera. Between 1929 to 33 she studied at San Carlos Academy, under Carlos Merida. That same year she particpated in the chidren’s theater “Guiñol”.
From 1934 to 1937 was a member and founder of LEAR, and theater director for the League.
In 1939 she was a guest member to the TGP. She lived in the USSR from 1941 to 1946. In 1948 joined the TGP as a full member.
She was Director of the Guadalupe Posada, and Jose Clemente Orozco galleries. She painted her first mural in 1951 in Saltillo, Coahuila.
She traveled to China in 1957 and to Cuba in 1962.She partcipated in great number of exhibits in Mexico and around the world.